Friday, May 22, 2009

The Cast List

Dear Readers,
I have decieded to write my lastest story along side you. Everytime I have a chapter written I will post it on my blog and take idea,comments,or critisms. All of them are gladly recieved. Anyway here is the Cast List for my story:
Ben Alan-Son of Hades
Anna Barker- Daughter of Artemis
Sophie Barron- Daughter of Athena
Sahara Garcia- Daughter of Hera
Will Harbasen- Son of Posidon
Stewart Holle-Son od Demeter
Silena Hunt- Daughter of Aphrodite
Tavis Stoll-Son of Hermes
Eathan LaBossier-Son of Athena
Morgan Lewis- Daughter of Artemis
Matt Mayer- Son of Ares
Rob McDaniel- Son of Apollo
Riley McGlone- Daughter of Ares
Kevin Morphis-Son of Morpheus
Kate Parks- Daughter of Hera
Kalya Pease- Daughter of Aphrodite
Cale Pruitt- Son of Ares
Connor Stoll- Son of Hermes
Lewis Turvey-Son of Hera
Christian Valentine-Son of Hephtus
Sabina Manning- Daughter of Posidon
Lola Young- Daughter of Zeus
Francessca Young- Daughter of Zeus
Well thats all for now hope you like my names. Untill tomorrow....
P.S~ My Title is - 7 Things I hate About Being a Demi- God

2 comments:

  1. Very Cool!! Love the names (and title :D)!! Can't wait to read the first chapter!!

    Ahhh...I see it! Peoples in your school's last names..but with differnt first names haha. Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah It wasn't hard to give them thier parents names but it was hard giving them names I need to put of the revised list it's a lot better!!

    ReplyDelete