Friday, May 22, 2009

Chapter 1

Dear Readers,
Welcome to my blog. Most of you know me so I will not go into great detail about myself. However here are some things you should know about me: I recently discovered Taylor Swift and have fallen in love.( Thanks to Kaley :-), I will be attending Ponca City High School next school year, I love sports baseball, football and basketball, I LOVE to dance!!! That is most likely something you did not know about me. Yes, it's true I love it. I love to dance to hip-hop, rap, pop,rock,classical, moetown,country, anything that has a beat. I love elephants. I have a thing for shoes. Not like high heals or flats, but basketball shoes. If I'm in a sporting goods store I go absulutly crazy. I am addicted to the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series. If you have not discovered him yet I have all the books and would love to introduce you. But, a warning once you start you will not I repeat will not put it down. I recently graduated from First Lutheran School. I have more guy friends than girlfriends at that school. I miss all of them already, and school has been out for 2 day. I am curently writing a my own sequal to the Percy Jackson books. All I have right now is the title and the charecter list. I will be gone most of June so I might not have many post durning that time. But, I will have lots of pictures and many stories. Well, thats all for now. Until tommorow.......

2 comments: